Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It has been some time since I posted to the blog and I thought I should at least post a note for the summer, such as: "Push back from the desk, go out doors and have some fun!  The sun's out, for goodness sake!"  You know, something warm and fuzzy, like that.  You really should do that, if you can.  I will, as soon as I finish typing this note.

For those who have yet to acquire a copy of IOAAODS, there is good news: Deutsche Post has reduced their airmail book postage and I am, of course, passing on the savings.  If you haven't yet purchased a copy, this is an additional reason to do so.   

Have a great summer and while I am away, I will be monitoring emails and will respond in a timely manner, as usual.

Be safe and have fun,

KJ

Post Script: The photo was taken during a return trip to Wissembourg, France, to visit a charming gallery, Artelier au Fleuve, mentioned in a previous blog.  The artist/owner, Maria-Elisabeth Geske, created this marvelous bust.



No comments: