Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We are in the first steps with a printer from the UK, and we anticipate a couple of weeks for proofs to be printed and reviewed, and then the printing of the book for customers will commence. This has been a long road, and at times frustrating, yet I do sense that it has all been worthwhile. I sincerely hope my readers will agree, when they have the opportunity to acquire 'Impaired Ocular Acuity and Other Demented Synapses.'

'The Other Lamb' is coming along, and surprisingly, 'An Atheist in a Foxhole,' has over eight-hundred pages, and I will begin the process of editing while I am recuperating from surgery, next month. I also hope to get in more writing on the fourth book, 'Not For The Moon,' which is a story about a young teen in San Francisco, and his exciting discovery. I will try to have snippets from this book on the site by the end of October, when I return from recuperation.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words of support, in emails and notes. They warm the cockles of me heart, they do. Merci.

No comments: